I put these posts off for as long as possible because I was under the impression that if I don't think about Christmas it will not approach at the speed of a stolen car. I was wrong. There is three posts of gift guides coming right up, For Her, For Him and For The Kids (which was the funnest one I must admit). All of these posts will have this introduction because I am lazy and essentially I need to say the same thing in all of them, makes sense right?
A gift for if she is.. into active wear.
1) Contrology The One Sleeve Crop- $99.00 via Stylerunner
2) P.E Nation Maracana Moto Legging- $159.00 via Stylerunner
3) Flightmode Fonda Bralette- $69.00 via Stylerunner
4) Flightmode Fonda Tight- $129.00 via Stylerunner
5) New Guard Half-Court Bike Short- $119.00 via Stylerunner
A gift for if she is... into the latest technology
1) SoundSport Wireless Headphones- $229.95 via Bose
2) Apple Watch Series 4 Gold- $799.00 via JB Hi Fi
3) HP Sprocket Photo Printer- $159.00 via Harvey Norman
4) Breville The Oracle Touch Coffee Machine- $3299 via Harvey Norman
5) Google Home Hub (Chalk)- 199.00 Via JB Hi Fi
A gift for if she's... into getting outdoors
1) Spinifex Textaline Lounge Recliner- 79.00 via Anaconda
2) Fitbit Versa Smartwatch Rose Gold- $249.00 via Rebel Sports
3) Maza Vertical Garden-$155.00 via Bunnings Warehouse
4) Pedal Uptown 7-Speed Womens Cruiser Bike- $249.00 via 99 Bikes
A gift for if she's... into something a little bit luxe
1) GHD Platinum Styler- $315.00 via Mecca
2) Chanel The Essentials For The Weekend- $187 via Myer
3) Status Anxiety The Ascendants Bag- $219.95 via The Iconic
4) Marc by Marc Jacons Corie Brown Watch- $237.30 via David Jones
A gift for if she's... into beauty.
1) Stila With Flying Colours All Day Stay Liquid Lipstick Set- $57.00 via Mecca
2) Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette- $75.00 via Sephora
3) Mecca Max Brush Hour Face and Eye Collection- $85.00 via Mecca
If she's not into material things, rather she'd prefer an experience.
1) A wine tour. If you're in Perth, check out Swan Valley Wine Tours
2) A massage or facial. Endota Spa have spas all over Australia, find the one closest to you here.
3) A dinner cruise. If you're in Perth check out this cruise on the Swan River.
4) High Tea. So man places around Australia are clocking into the fun that is a high tea afternoon, Google it- they're everywhere.
Okay, so this is basically my wish list, which means if you are looking for a gift for a special lady in your life there is a good chance you are going to find some inspiration, hopefully.